Financing Urban Shelter: Global Report on Human Settlements 2005
United Nations Human Settlements Programme [WorldCat Identities]
These types of institutions can be used as intermediaries between large financial institutions, including commercial banks and the poor, to make it easier for the latter to access housing loans. The paper adds to the literature in that, whilst housing issues should continue to be at the top of development and political agenda, housing MFI assists in ensuring that the poor get access to housing, which is regarded as a poverty reduction asset. Kyessi, A. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
Please share your general feedback. You can start or join in a discussion here. Visit emeraldpublishing.
- „When shall we be married?“ Widowers Houses im Gattungskontext der Liebeskomödie (German Edition).
- “Financing Urban Development”!
- A Check List for Doing Data Model Design Reviews (Better Data Modeling Book 1)!
- Philosophy in the Soviet Union: A Survey of the Mid-Sixties (Sovietica).
- Wir segeln zum Golf von Almeria: Auf eigenem Kiel durch das westliche Mittelmeer (German Edition)!
- PERPUSTAKAAN SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD catalog › Details for: Financing urban shelter :!
- Search form;
Access to housing finance by the urban poor
Student housing opportunities. Governance decentralization and ownership reforms put local governments and other stakeholders at a position of relatively extensive decision-making, policy-making and even some legislative authority over urban and regional development.
The decision making process, to be efficient, requires sufficient functions for coordination of urban development. This article highlights growing importance of coordination instruments in the decentralized societies to enhance urban development capacity.
Article RUS. Avdot'in L. Gradostroitel'noe proektirovanie. Social'no-investicionnoe planirovanie, v: Gradostroitel'nye osnovy razvitija i rekonstrukcii zhiloj zastrojki.
- Financing urban shelter : global report on human settlements, 2005 /!
- Browse Search?
- VTLS Chameleon iPortal Browse Results.
- “Financing Urban Development”?